"The mission of the American Guild of Organists is to enrich lives through organ and choral music." If you would like more information about how to join our chapter or to renew your membership, please find information on our "Join Our Chapter" page.
Let us welcome you!
To contact us:
American Guild of Organists
7201 Terrace Dr
Charlotte, NC 28211-6142
Upcoming Fall Programs
Saturday September 21, 2019: 9:00 AM Coffee and pastries. 9:30 AM Workshop
- Christ Lutheran Church, 4519 Providence Rd, Charlotte, NC 28226
- Wayne Leupold, of Leupold Music Publishers, will present his organ methods for introducing the organ to young children, as well as to students of all ages. We will have an opportunity to purchase his materials.
Monday, October 14, 2019: 6:30/7:30 PM
- St. Stephen United Methodist Church, 6800 Sardis Rd., Charlotte, NC 28204
- Dinner and Business meeting, with a professionally made video of the beginnings of our Charlotte Chapter. Our historian, John Apple will be available to answer questions
Saturday November 23, 2019: 10:00 AM –1:00 PM
- Morning Star Lutheran Church, 12509 Idlewild Rd, Matthews, NC 28105
- Barbara Lister-Sink of Salem College will present a program on Preventing Injury, or “Artistry Through Understanding Core Body Principles”. Please invite organ and piano students and teachers.
December 2019: No meeting